Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Montana's BEST Steak


Sir Scott's Oasis
204 W. Main Street
Manhattan, MT 59741
(406) 284-6443

Sir Scott's or the Oasis or Sir Scott's Oasis, no matter which you call it, they still have the best damn steaks in Montana. I remember going to Bobcat games with my dad and we'd stop in Sir Scott's for a huge steak, jo jo's and maybe some salad. I remember the first time I ordered their finger steaks. I ordered a small (8 oz.), but what I got was a mountain of hand cut, hand breaded finger steaks. All their steak is aged and cut daily on the premises. Their portions would make a Texan cringe with fear! They also serve fresh seafood, but c'mon, STEAKS!!! 
 This is what Montana steaks are all about.
Worth the drive.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the steak was delicious at Sir Scott's or the Oasis or Sir Scott's Oasis, no matter which you call it. So many kept on telling me that Montana has the best steaks. Since I live in New Jersey I needed to come up with an alternative strategy to have Montana steaks whenever I wanted one for dinner. A found a a great place to buy montana steaks on line is LaCense Beef, which sells high quality, Montana grass fed beef that is antibiotic free, pesticide free, and hormone free. I can honestly tell you that they are now the only meat I will eat because they are much healthier and tastier than any alternative. You should give them a try - you won't be disappointed.