Monday, March 8, 2010

Gas Station Cheeseburger


I love burgers. Cheeseburger, hamburger, turkeyburger, veggieburger, if it says "burger" I'm in. I like a Big Mac now and then, and if I'm ever near an In-N-Out, good luck trying to eat anywhere else. But every now and then I stumble upon a burger I know has no redeeming qualities, but it still piques my interest. The Holiday Gas station burger (2 for $2, but I went with 1 for $1.39). After a quick 60 seconds in the microwave, the beast was ready. The first impression was the sponge bun. Expected. The meat was, fast food like. Better than expected.

ABOMINATION! Too even sully things more, I added some Easy Cheese Cheddar and Bacon to a couple bites. Didn't help. Lesson learned? Don't eat gas station burgers. And don't eat your own children. (They might be better, tender meat and all...)

Post Script: I don't think this burger even deserved me whipping out the strobes and PWs...

No comments: