Thursday, March 4, 2010

David (DDD) C. Duensing: Remembered










On March 3, 2010, David Duensing, my good friend passed away in Missoula, Montana. Dave was a candy man, a great man, full of life and willing to let anyone inside the inner workings of The Parrot, sharing the joy and wonder of candy making. As a kid I'd grab a handful of comics from our local comic book shop and head down to The Parrot for a Phosphate, Milkshake, Sundae or Chili and veg out with my comics for hours. I saw Dave a couple weeks before he passed and he was still so full of life and vigor. Helena or my life won't be the same without him. With all the love and respect I have, I will miss you good sir.












See 'ya big guy.
-AJ

David Duensing
You Will Be Remembered Fondly
March 30, 1953 - March 3, 2010
(You swing too hard)

No comments: