Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lillie Belle Farms Handmade Chocolate: Central Point, OR

Once again I found myself driving around the Medford, OR area while my daughter was sleeping and I stumbled upon Lillie Belle's. A very high end chocolate store located right on HWY 99 in Central Point. From spicy chocolate to peanut butter and jelly chocolates, they had quite the selection. What really caught my eye was the Bleu Cheese Truffles.

First up I tried the Pistacho cream chocolate. As delicious as you would imagine.

Second up, Ophelia's pick, the Mango Chocolate. Not super Mango-y, but great none the less.

Yeah, The Oregon Bacon Bar. Had to buy this. I report back as soon as I eat it.

And the Smokey Blue Cheese Truffles. Once agian, I haven't tried one, but I will report back ASAP.

Lillie Belle Farms
211 N. Front Street
Central Point, OR 97502
888-899-2022
www.lilliebellefarms.com

No comments: