Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eddy's Burgers: Medford, Oregon

We were driving around Medford on a Sunday afternoon and not much was open. By 4PM both Jasper's and City Grinder's (aka Luigi's) were closed, but I happend upon this, Eddy's (Almost Famous) Burgers.

Not really looking at the menu, I just got a cheeseburger with everything. Good burger, good veggies, nothing spectacular, but a good burger. The Rogue Creamery Blue with bleu cheese and caramelized onions or the Two Handed Beast with fresh cut fries, American cheese & BBQ sacue all stuffed between the bun sounded like a bit more my style. Maybe next time.

But the crown jewel of Eddy's was their handcut fries. Incredibly flavorful and salty, the BEST fast food fries I've ever eaten. EVER. Holy. Shit. That is all I can say. I don't know if they're fried in duck fat or what, but the have an ethereal flavor.

Eddy's Almost Famous
541-770-4678
Medford, OR

No comments: