Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AJ eats all the CB's in H-Town PT 3: Hardee's


I hadn't had a Hardee's Cheeseburger for a long time. I've tried their Big Hardee, Hot Ham & Cheese and others, but I had steered clear of the regular Cheeseburgers for some reason, and I was pleasently surprised.



BUN: Standard fast food seasame seed bun.

MEAT: A nice thick patty with that charbroiled flavor, reminded me of Burger Kings meat a bit.

TOPPINGS: Pickels, ketchup, mustard, chopped onion and cheese.

CONSTRUCTION: Better than most fast food. The lettuce was above the burger but the pickle base provided support for the bottom bun.

FRIES: Good, extra crispy with a nice breading. Nothing fancy.

FINAL GRADE: C. Better flavor than I thought, good fries, something I would grab on a road trip.

1 comment:

Red Icculus said...

I thought they were all Carl's Junior down there. I love my Hardee's and would have given it B to A- fare as far as fast food here in the midwest.