Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boiler Room - Bradenton, FL






I lived in New York for a couple years, so I've had my fair share of delicious cheesesteaks and make a pretty mean one at home as well, but the Boiler Room's ribeye cheesesteak is without question the best I've ever had. They start off with a hearty scoop of garlic lard, then add ribeye and your choice of onion, pepper and mushroom with either provolone, swiss or american cheese. I went with onion, pepper and american, then another scoop of garlic lard.  I ate a cheeseburger from Councils about 15 minutes before going here so I ordered the small and kind of wish I saved more room. This is a monster gut bomb, but goddamn if this isn't an amazing sandwich! (I've never been to Pat's or Gino's in Philly, but I know they don't use garlic LARD!) If you are ever in the Sarasota/Bradenton area and you love a good cheesesteak you really can't miss the Boiler Room. (Not a bad movie either...)

No comments: