Monday, July 6, 2009

Chocolate Luther Burger


A friend of mine was interested in trying out a Luther, but the Donut Hole only had one regular glazed, so I went with a Chocolate glazed and really enjoyed it. The chocolate flavor was very subtle, but noticeable. I think I liked it a bit better then a regular Luther.

5 comments:

burgatory said...

Care to offer any tips on how to make a picture of a burger look so good? Are you using photoshop or something similar to tweak levels? Some ridiculously fancy camera? All of the pics on your site look great.

Montana Eats said...

90% of the photos are from a Canon 5d or 5d Mark II. The other 10% are from a Canon G9. I do use a bit of PS to adjust levels, but for the most part it is all in camera. For a go-to quick set up I open up the aperture to 2.8 or 4 and drop the background out of focus. I also use as small as ISO I can, usually 200. For the Chocolate Luther I just set it on top of a box of paper by the window, exposed for the brighter side of the burger and shot away. A nice macro lens can sure yield some nice photos too. I use a 100mm Canon 2.8 Macro and a Canon 70-200mm L series.

Sippity Sup said...

Is there more to the story about how chocolate bacon and burger came to live together. I am facinated by the pairing! GREG

Montana Eats said...

They only had one regular glazed donut left, so I tried out the chocolate.

Sippity Sup said...

I see, I guess I did not understand what a Luther was. I get it now...GREG