Monday, August 11, 2008

Jimmy Buffet Party

A work sponsored Jimmy Buffet party at Karmadillo's. Margaritas and beer for all!


That's right. PRIVATE PARTY.


Aimee was not pleased when I tried to eat some of her food.


Justin slathering up (or down) the ribs in Karmadillos' own BBQ sauce.


And it's not Karmadillo's without a BBQ beef sandwich with cheese and coleslaw!


My second plate: A couple ribs, baked beans and a fantastic Blue Cheese, Bacon Potato Salad.
And several beers.


Justin, owner and proprietor of Karmadillo's and our evenings grill cook. Awesome fella.


The Karmadillo's kitchen. Usually they have a few more people working. These kids were just cleaning up after our party.



And a quick shot I got on my way home with my little Cannon G9. I liked it.

photos by Gustavno Rivera

No comments: